Tuesday, October 20, 2009

OH..... exam is coming.

haiz...final is coming next week.the most i not wish to come is already going to come.i feel stress.here is the oni place i can express me feeling.in actual life,i act nothing only.but actually i quite care about my final exam.i hope i can do finish my revison.it really have a lot to read.i going to faint la. aiya.

but i know,time pass very quicky.3 weeks exam will pass very fast oni.so i wait 4 holiday and find a job that spend my time.i hope i can find a better job.after this,i really cant wait for christmas anymore.because christmas is really fun.i like christmas.the reason i cant wait 4 christmas is because i cant endure my life sytle now anymore.i hope i can have a good celebration of christmas. haha... silly lo.

if after christmas,my busy life is goin to start.because next year i will in form 5.i will sitting spm. everythings is goin to change worse.but....what can i do is just appreciate the time n hv now.

=)

No comments: