Thursday, July 16, 2009

free time

now the time is 11:19pm.it is late now rite?i juz finish my add math homework.i realize i forgot many of add math i hv learned.haiz...but keep these add math a side.now is my free time.2day i so so so buzy.it reli seem tat i no money 4 me 2 breathe.after skul hv eaten my lunch n rush bk 2 my home n straight away took a bath.it was nice. relax.next, i quickly do my homework.n 2day a lot of homework from skul.till now i still hv homework but those r not urgent la.so i can delay it.haha...n i like 2 do my homework or tings last minutes.tis i reli cant change.paiseh...after tat 445pm get ready 2 go 4 tuition till 7pm.after tuition went out agn.i reli no my personal time 2 do my own tings 2day.so now i oni can update my during tis wonderful time.n soon i goin 2 sleep lu. so sad tat 2ml nid 2 go skul.i oways excited 4 the last period of friday.haha... den can go bk home 2 rest n waiting 4 sat.i noe all students is same like me 1. rite?haha...ok la.i will stop here 2day.thank God 4 tis wonderfull but busy day.

No comments: